Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 19-Wednesday February 10

Not much today. Kelli, Laura and I found our class. Which was good because we had a long day today. Most exciting event: trying to explain what ketchup was to a girl from Vietnam. Took about ten minutes but I think she gets it.

The weather here was crazy today. Started off cloudy, then sunny, then sleeting, then wind, then sun, then alot of wind and snow. Reminds me alot of North Dakota :D but at least whenever I was walking outside it was nice!

So as a general rule the french partake in alot of PDA (public displays of affection). I'm somewhat indifferent about it given that its a different culture but after awhile I'm like "come on, get a room". Well today a couple was being very cuddly in pubic. Annoyed me because they were really close and for me it was just weird. But after observing for a while I notice the girl had a broken arm and looked sick. Her boyfriend was so cute trying to take care of her. SO as of now, I know PDA is not cool in the US but I am undecided how I feel about it here.

Well, other than that not much happened today. Some homework, watched a movie, and ate. Hopefully I'll be able to find a laundry room soon, I'm starting to run out of clothes. So that is my mission for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment