Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 25-Tuesday February 16

Hm...Tuesday. I LOVE TUESDAYS! I have class from 1400-1600. That's it! So, I layed in bed till noon cause it seemed like the right thing to do :D

After getting my self out of bed I took a quick shower and headed to class. After class Laura and I ran to the post so she could send off some post cards. As we were waiting at the tram stop I somehow managed to roll my ankle over a crack in the sidewalk...resulting in me falling down. Not just tripping, I was legit on my hands and knees! To say the least a few ppl were giving me funny looks so I made Laura walk with me to the next stop so I didn't have wait with all the people who just saw me make a fool of myself.

Laura and I ended up making dinner that night that would have made our mothers proud. It wasn't as good as the rice, chicken and veggies the night before but it was close.

When we finished dinner we headed to centre ville (down town) to go to a Mardi Gras party for the american students. After trying to figure out the directions we gave up and went to O'Donnell's. We all got hot chocolates and apple frosts and enjoyed just hanging out. Laura and I left early cause I was really tired but it was a good night. It was entertaining to watch how into soccer everyone is here (there was a game on the tv).

No comments:

Post a Comment