Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 20-Thursday February 11

Well, apparently here 3 inches of snow qualifies as a SNOW DAY!!! Laura and I got up for class and went to catch the tram...funny thing is, they weren't running. Yes, what I thought was a little bit of snow appears to stop all public transport around here. And so Laura and I started walking back to our dorms. Anyone wanna guess who started slipping backward then over corrected and faceplanted into the snow??? Yep, that was me. Laura informed me she considered helping but she didn't want to fall too. I don't blame her, we both got a good laugh out of it.

The two of us ended up walking to the store to buy groceries and such. It ended up being a really busy day. At the store I bought some laundry detergent and had to go all old school on my dirty clothes...Yep, I washed them in the sink. Sad thing is that I didn't have anywhere to hang them to dry. I discovered that if I tie an entire package of hairties together that I can string them across my room...and boom, instant clothesline!

Sad to say that was as eventfull as my day got but at least I got something accomplished :D

No comments:

Post a Comment