Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 23-Sunday February 14

Valentine's Day!!! Do you know what that means? -YES!!! today is the day they dearmed the bomb. Good news=no explosion...Bad news=I was still to sick to go to Saint Micheal

I felt really sick and just wanted to lay in bed all day but remember that thing I forgot about...yep that would be toilet paper. So I dragged myself out of bed and headed to the store. Suprise! Since the public transportation was down due to the bomb-releated activites, Carrfour was closed. I got Lucky though, the food court place was still open. That ment even though I wasn't out of tp yet, but feared it would happen, I bought an orange juice and fruit. Why? Cause then I could use the bathroom! I pulled a Bethie and stole alot of tp so I'd be set for at least a few days :D

The stealing of the toilet paper was the highlight of my day. Sounds lame I know. After I got home with my stolen goods I continued to lay in bed thinking I was going to die. And that was my crazy fun Sunday :S

No comments:

Post a Comment